What’s on the Boards at Myles Nelson McKenzie Design? New modern home design for an 80 unit tract of homes in Menifee, California.
Our client is Wildfire Design & Build. They are currently working on the preliminary phase of the development of a tract of homes. They have asked us to develop a 1 story home design that is in the range of 2600 to 3400 square feet.
Some of the design criteria for these proposed modern home designs are;
- 1 story residence with contemporary urban luxury style exterior elevation presentations.
- Large entry foyer that leads to an expansive open floor plan, space consisting of a large chef style kitchen, dining, and the great room.
- The great room to feature 10 -foot to 15-foot accordion door systems that opens to completely from 10-15 feet of open indoor-outdoor space.
- The proposed home design 10-foot ceiling with 8-foot tall windows and doors. Additionally, large butt-edge corner glass windows.
- The private master suite features a generous walk-in closet and spa-style bathroom that includes a large soaking tub, doorless entry shower.
- Secondary bedrooms along with guest suite for a total of 3-4 bedrooms homes. The optional home office design will also be available.
- Large laundry rooms and drop zones.
- Additionally, ADU units (Accessory Dwelling Unit) will also be available with some of the plans.
Alternate Traditional Modern Home Style
An alternate exterior model design was developed by Myles Nelson McKenzie Design. The exterior home design was developed, based on the modern country home style. Which is currently a popular home style. The exterior colors would be white for the siding materials and black for trim, doors, and windows. Black would also be used for the metal and asphalt roofing materials.
We would enjoy the opportunity to discuss together with you, plans for a new custom home design or home renovation. A new home to fit your family’s lifestyle.